1 pound salmon filets cut in half
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 T honey
2 T miso
2 T soy sauce or coconut aminos
2 t toasted sesame oil
1 t sriracha
Cooked brown rice, according to package directions
Store bought Kimchi- I used Cleveland Kitchen Kraut
Sautéed veggies of your choice
- Combine the first 7 ingredients and marinate the salmon for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minuted per side until just cooked through.
- Remove fish from pan.
- Place the reserved marinade in pan and bring to boil for about 1 minute.
- Place brown rice in bowl topped with sautéed veggies.
- Top with salmon, furikake, Kimchi, and avocado. Spoon sauce over top.