8 asparagus spears, cut into thirds
⅔ cup cherry tomatoes
1 t olive oil/avocado oil
¾ c plant milk
1 tsp dijon mustard
¼ t salt
¼ t pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Place the asparagus spears on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 5-6 minutes; should be tender but not overcooked.
- Mix together in a bowl the beaten eggs, mustard, plant milk, salt and pepper. Pour in a greased baking pan or muffin tins.
- Arrange the asparagus, sliced tomatoes on the eggs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until eggs are fully set in the center.
- Let cool slightly before cutting.
* Don’t like asparagus or tomatoes? Switch it up with your favorites! I often like to add cubed butternut squash or sweet potatoes.